Book directly and enjoy the best price!
Reservations can be made online, by phone or by email!
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all legal relationships and agreements between Westkustvillas and the holiday guest/tenant.
The information of our holiday homes on our website has been compiled with care. It may be that due to circumstances the description or photos no longer fully correspond to the current situation. As long as this is not about major differences, you cannot hold us accountable for this. If not, we'd love to hear about it.
OTA = Online Travel Agency
Westkustvillas authorizes Belvilla and booking.com to offer holiday homes that are bound by contract on OTA platforms. All questions, reservations, cancellations and any problems should be handled through the booked OTA.
Westcoast Villas only takes reservations from people over 18 years old. The tenant must be 18 years or older and must be present during the stay. Westkustvillas reserves the right to refuse a reservation at any time - without stating reasons. A confirmation by e-mail counts as a reservation and is scheduled in our agenda. If you do not show up, there will be consequences. Westkustvillas will digitally confirm the reservation to you within 14 days of receipt by means of a reservation document. If you do not have an email address, you will receive the same document by post. You must check the reservation document for correctness immediately after receipt. Any or alleged inaccuracies must always be made known in writing no later than 10 days after receipt of the reservation document and before the start of the stay. If you are not in possession of a reservation document within 14 days of the reservation, you must immediately contact email@example.com or by telephone on +32 58 69 01 01. After submitting the reservation document, you must sign the document and return it to West Coast Villas. If you have not returned the reservation document, but in the meantime have already paid the advance, the reservation will still be regarded as final.
If you or someone in the travel group has any mental or physical abnormalities, we can only take this into account if we have been informed of this prior to the reservation and have expressly agreed to it.
Prices can always be requested on simple request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or after telephone contact on +32 58 69 01 01. Since a number of elements are included in the price that are reviewed on a periodic basis, such as (but not limited to) energy costs, cleaning, ... West Coast Villas reserves the right to change prices and/or charge a surcharge at any time. When booking you will be informed of the current price. The price stated on the invoice is binding. Price discounts and/or special offers can no longer be used if the invoice has been sent by Westkustvillas.
The rental price of each villa includes the normal consumption of water, gas and electricity, VAT and final cleaning.
The rental price of each villa does not include:
- Beds and towels made (possibly at extra cost).
- The (final) cleaning does not include: washing the dishes, deducting and collecting any rented bath and bed linen and putting waste in a garbage bag.
- Unusual or exorbitant consumption of utilities as a result of actions taken by the tenant or the holiday guests, such as excessive consumption by appliances brought along.
You are allowed to bring your pet (maximum 1 pet per appartment and 2 pets per villa) but must be communicated in advance to Westcoast Villas with a clear description of the pets brought along. Westcoast Villas reserves the right to consider on a case-by-case basis whether the pets concerned are allowed or denied. Your pet must be free of any pests. If any damage is caused or the house, garden and terrace are not left clean, costs will be charged with a minimum of 100 euros. We ask 20 euro for 1 pet and 40 euro for 2 pets.
4) BATH AND BED LINEN
West Coast Villas offers its holiday guests the opportunity to rent additional bath and bed linen in the form of a bottom sheet and down cover per person and 2 bath towels per person. This must be requested in advance at Westkustvillas.
If the holiday guest wishes the beds to be made upon arrival, a cost of € 20 per person will be charged. If Westcoast Villas only has to provide the bed linen (and therefore does not have to make the beds), a cost of € 15 per person will be charged.
The travel sum is paid in euros. This applies to bookings directly with West Coast Villas.
The full amount must be paid 100% after booking by the stated due date.
In the event of late or incomplete payment of the amounts charged to you, you are in default. West Coast Villas will send you a payment reminder. If the amount is not yet in the possession of Westkustvillas within 14 days of the date of the reminder, Westkustvillas is entitled to unilaterally dissolve the agreement by means of a letter or email to you. You are liable for all damage that Westkustvillas suffers or will suffer as a result, including all costs that Westkustvillas has had to incur in connection with your reservation and the dissolution. The payments must be in the possession of Westkustvillas within 14 days after the date of the reminder or termination.
After termination of the travel agreement, other guests can reserve the holiday home and we can no longer guarantee the guest that the holiday home is still available in the event of late payment.
Deposit and additional costs
A deposit is required for some holiday homes. In addition, there may be additional costs for, for example, the bath and bed linen. The method of payment of the deposit and/or additional costs is stated by email.
6) CHANGE FEES
If, after the reservation has been made, you wish to make changes to the reservation, Westkustvillas is not obliged to comply with this. It is at the discretion of West Coast Villas whether, and to what extent, such changes will be accepted. For every change to a maximum of 4 weeks before arrival in a reservation that has already been made, we will charge you € 25 change costs. These costs are not charged if you book or change to a more expensive period or villa. In principle, changes within 4 weeks before arrival cannot be allowed. In case of a change to a cheaper period or villa or (partial) cancellation within the period of 2 weeks before the start of the stay, you owe the full rent.
If you cancel your booking directly with Westkustvillas, the following provisions apply:
- An administrative fee of 10% of the amount is payable to West Coast Villas in case of cancellation more than 3 weeks before the planned start date of the stay.
- In the event that the stay is terminated within 3 weeks before the planned commencement date, 30% of the total amount of the stay is due as termination compensation.
- If the stay is dissolved within 1 week or less before the planned start date, the full accommodation cost is due. The payment of the provisions under “7 Cancellation” must be in the possession of Westkustvillas within 14 days after the invoice date.
8) ARRIVAL, STAY AND DEPARTURE
- A week before the planned start date of the stay, you will receive an email with the last instructions for the arrival. The holiday guest must then send an SMS one hour before arrival to the mobile phone number provided in the email.
- If the holiday guest has rented bath and bed linen (see below), this must be paid in cash on arrival at the holiday home.
- Usually you can check in between 16:00 and 18:00. If this is different for your stay, we need to be aware of this.
- Upon arrival at the holiday villa, the holiday guest receives 1 or 2 keys to the house, depending on which accommodation.
The holiday guest must live in and maintain the holiday villa with due care.
- This also includes properly closing the holiday villa when leaving it during the holiday stay.
- The energy costs include the holiday accommodation, but the holiday guest will nevertheless ensure that the consumption of water, gas and electricity is also done as a good family man would do.
- In the house description on the website, the owner states the maximum number of people that may stay in the holiday home. This number cannot be exceeded under any circumstances.
- The time of departure will be communicated and you will be asked to check out. If you have not left the holiday home on time, we will charge costs for this.
- In the event that bath and bed linen has been rented, the holiday guest must remove the bed linen (bottom sheet and down cover) upon departure from the holiday villa and collect it on the bed. Also the towels should be grouped and put together in the bathrooms.
- All garbage must be sorted and grouped in the garage or the designated place. Residual waste, PMD, glass, paper and cardboard are the most common types of waste.
- All existing furniture must be placed back in its original arrangement, if this would have been changed by the holiday guest during his stay. The house must be left clean.
- If on departure it turns out that there are a shortage of keys to the holiday villa, these will be charged at € 50 per lost key.
- Any form of damage (however large or small) must be reported.
9) HOUSEHOLD RULES
All guests must adhere to the House Rules. The House Rules are available in every holiday villa and can easily be consulted in the info folder. Violation of the House Rules may result in removal from the villa, without refund of the rent or part thereof. In the latter case, there is no right to any compensation.
The rented holiday home must be occupied by the tenant, his co-tenants or his visitors with the required care and care, taking into account the tranquility of the environment.
(Stag or other wild parties are not allowed.)
Report the damage to the homeowner/manager as soon as possible.
If the guest causes damage in or around the holiday home, report the damage to a West Coast Villas employee as soon as possible. In this case you are liable for this damage.
We are also not liable for damage as a result of circumstances caused by you or the travel group or third parties.
If damage is found after departure of the main tenant, he will have to comply with the owner's decision.
Smoking: It is totally forbidden to smoke in the house. Smoke detectors have been fitted. There are fire extinguishers in the house. An additional cost will be charged for a smoke smell.
11) FORCE MAJEURE
Force majeure exists if the execution of the agreement is wholly or partially, temporarily or otherwise, prevented by circumstances beyond the control of Westkustvillas, including danger of war, personnel strikes, blockades, fire, pandemic, floods and other disturbances or events.
During this situation, both parties, being West Coast Villas and the tenant, must both behave reasonably. In addition, Westkustvillas will at all times offer reasonable proposals and the tenant must resign himself to this. Full refunds are not possible in this case, but can be converted into vouchers with a minimum validity of 12 months. If no agreement can be found here, one must fall back on the cancellation conditions, point 7.
West Coast Villas accepts no liability for:
- Theft, loss or damage of any kind, during or as a result of a stay in one of our holiday villas.
- Breakdown or disablement of technical equipment. The holiday guest and those accompanying him or her are jointly and severally liable for all loss and/or damage that will arise for Westkustvillas as a direct or indirect result of their stay, whether this was caused by acts or omissions by themselves or by third parties who are in the holiday villa through their actions, as well as from all damage caused by any animal and/or property that they have in their possession. In case of incorrect use (and thus not leaving the villa correctly), additional (cleaning) costs may be charged.
Despite all the concerns of West Coast Villas, it is possible that you have a justified complaint. You must report this complaint locally, as soon as possible and at the latest on your departure, in order to give West Coast Villas the opportunity to resolve the matter immediately.
If the complaint is not handled satisfactorily, you have the opportunity to submit the complaint in writing by email to email@example.com up to 14 days after departure from the holiday villa.
If you have not booked directly with Westkustvillas, please contact your OTA.
All disputes fall under the jurisdiction of the court of the place where the holiday home is located, in this case the courts of the jurisdiction of Veurne, with exclusive application of Belgian law.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all reservations made directly or indirectly with Westkustvillas. Changes are reserved for the content of the (digital) publications of Westkustvillas. The digital version of the General Terms and Conditions of Westkustvillas (can be found on www.westkustvillas.be) takes precedence. If the digital version of the General Terms and Conditions therefore differs from the printed version, the digital version takes precedence.
15) GDPR LEGISLATION
Westkustvillas complies with the conditions set out in the GDPR legislation. All identification data will be kept for internal use by West Coast Villas. These are only used for our standard business operations and the performance of our services. At any time, the customer can ask to view, adjust or have all identification data removed. We take all necessary measures to protect this data and to treat it as confidential.
Westkustvillas is a product of BV Mother Lambik.
De Pannelaan 185 8660 De Panne.
BE 0899 436 953
Phone no: 058 69 01 01
Reservations can be made online, by phone or by email!